Advent GLX is a general ledger interface and a tool for serving the versatile needs of the market when it comes to translating business transactions into journal transactions. Advent GLX allows you to generate journal entries from your Advent Portfolio Exchange® transactions and export them to a supported general ledger system. Advent GLX creates journal entries according to customizable booking schedules set up in the application. Advent General Ledger Exchange (Advent GLX) can greatly simplify your workflow by providing an easy-to-use GL interface, which enables you to gain efficiencies and eliminate duplicate data entry.
Advent® GLX enables you to:
- Create efficiencies from automated journal entry
- Increase accuracy of GL account data
- Customize your chart of accounts with details about your specific GL accounts
- Configure one or more accounting frameworks to produce the accounting entries you need
- Save time and minimize errors
Key business benefits of Advent GLX include:
- Powerful and easy to use graphical user interface.
- User friendly and sophisticated set up of complex accounting translation.
- Translation of business transactions into journal transactions.
- Sophisticated easy searchable logs for among other things Advent Portfolio Exchange® transactions and resulting journal entries.
- Tracking and translation of Unrealized Gain and Losses.
- Easy automation of workflow.